Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rockstar Family

It was a good Christmas here for us. I got that wonderful new digital camera (thanks mom and dad!) and have enjoyed taking tons of pictures. Not to mention a couple of movies. Larkin's gotten over the "froggy" dance, though. Sorry, Amanda. I guess you'll just have to see her headbanging.

Since Jay and I decided that my two February Bon Jovi concerts were going to be my Christmas present this year, he decided he needed something comparable. So, he got an XBOX 360, plus the Guitar Hero III game. He tried to get me to let him open it before Christmas, but I wouldn't let him. Hey, he could have to wait another two months for it like I have to! If Jason hadn't set up the 360 downstairs, I'd never see him. He loves playing Guitar Hero. For those that don't know, you have a play guitar with 5 buttons that correspond to notes coming towards you and you have to play along. So much easier to watch than play. I have tried my hand at it. Definitely need more practice. Maybe if they'd add some Bon Jovi songs I'd get better at it quicker. Maybe I should write to Activision and suggest it......

The two older girls have gotten into it. Caelyn actually did a pretty decent job this morning on "Hit me with your Best Shot." Piper didn't do so well, but I know if Daddy ever gives up the guitar to them, I'm sure they'll make a career out of it. I think Larkin's getting into the act. She loves to headbang (literally) on the sofa and she loves to dance around. And she's got the attitude, too. See?



I think the hair and the sneer just emphasize the rocker in her. Hannah Montanna, watch your back, cause this little one's gonna knock you offa your throne!

No comments: