Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Y'all!! I was just trying out my new Christmas present today and thought I would share the results:




Isn't she pretty? So, if you didn't figure it out, I got a new digital camera. Nice, small, has a zoom and is capable of taking more than 4 pictures at one time. Better than Superman! Can' wait to use it when I see Bon Jovi in Chicago in February. Maybe I'll actually get some decent pictures.

So, this was just a little note to wish you a wonderful Christmastime. I hope everyone had fun today and got and gave everything they wanted. Unfortunately, there was no brand new car with a big red bow and my name on it in the driveway this morning, but now I have something to hope for for my birthday. :) Merry Christmas and God bless you everyone!

No comments: