Thursday, March 20, 2008

What a Party!

Well, I think I've finally recuperated. On Saturday, we had a joint birthday party for Caelyn and Piper. We decided to postpone Piper's a little as many may not be able to come so soon after the holidays. All together, we had 20 kids. Of course, that doesn't include Jason or my brother David.

We went to a rather new place called Bounce Planet, because honestly, I'm not up to having 20 kids in my house! So, Bounce Planet is an indoor place with two rooms filled with those giant inflatable bouncy toys. We had our own "director" who moved us from room to room. It was pretty cool, because we had the rooms to ourselves, so we didn't have to deal with kids from other parties. Also very cool was the fact that we had kids from aged 3 to 13 and they all had a blast!

Here's the whole group (well, what I could get in the frame) on the giant slide:


And here they are after the hour was up, hot, sweaty and ready to go eat pizza!


What? You thought I was kidding about Jason and David?


After pizza, the girls opened their presents. I think Caelyn's favorite present was her Webkinz and Piper's was the box of Fruit by the Foot. After the presents, all the kids got tokens and got to run around the mini arcade that was there. Wyatt had a ball on the roller coaster simulator. I won an alligator for Ryan with a dinosaur crane. Go me! When the party was over, Caelyn had two friends spend the night and Piper had one. And I had a meeting to get to, so I missed any drama that might have happened! Go me again! Next year, we'll probably do the joint birthday party again. And we might even go back to Bounce Planet. Hey, why wait til next year, they have open bounce every Friday night...


Okay, this picture has nothing to do with the party, I just thought it was supercute!

No comments: