Saturday, July 5, 2008

CaepipewyLARKIN!

Whenever I introduce my kids to people, I always get compliments on their names. Especially Piper and Larkin. I'm just glad I got a choice. I heard recently that in France, there's a list of approved names that you can choose your baby name from. But back to my reason for posting: even with awesome names such as they are, I can never keep them straight. I inevitably have to go through all four names before I can get the name that I want. Now, we have figured out a way around this:






So much easier, don't you think? :D
A very much deserved "Thank you" is going out to my cousin Trish who got the shirts at Universal Studios in FL.

3 comments:

Jules said...

I love those shirts! Much easier than names I say. I have a hard time with the boys' names - they're always getting called by the other. Ah well.

Michelle W said...

Love the shirts!! Hope you guys had a good trip back from TN. Bon Jovi next week, I'll let you know how it goes :)

Maria said...

Love it! So cute!