Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Time Has Come -- Almost

I can't believe it, but the time is almost here. I'm leaving at sunrise on Saturday to meet my friend from Kalamazoo (that's such a fun word to say) and then it's on to Chicago for TWO Bon Jovi concerts. One Saturday night and one Sunday. If I could've swung it, I'd be going to the one on Tuesday night, but I'll just have to suffer only going to two. I haven't read any good reviews on how well the camera I have works in the concert setting, but I'm hopeful. It has to be better than my film camera where you could be two feet away from somebody and it looks like you were twenty. I'm sure I'll have more to post on Monday, when I finally get home. Poor Jason, here by himself with all four kids!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Okay, seriously woman...where are the pictures??? And the details??? Are you still trying to recover from a weekend of fun-ness?