Thursday, January 17, 2008

We're on the hunt

Jason came home last Thursday and told me that he was quitting his job. Umm, what?? He does realize he is the bread winner for this family, right? His boss was out of town and Jason hadn't told him yet, so I spent the whole weekend trying to convince him to stick it out just a little longer. That didn't work. He read through all the classified ads over the past week. Searched on the internet. Even applied somewhere. I have applied at the library and for a position out at Caelyn's school. They are both part time jobs, but I don't know if I'm ready for a full time job after being at home so much. Grandma has graciously agreed to watch the kids, saving childcare expenses, which would negate any money I might make anyway. And here I thought I was just going to wait until my modeling career took off. :D

Anyone know of employment opportunities? I'll take anything. No, not really. Although, the free coffee for Starbucks employees sounds really good......

No comments: